Thursday 14 February 2013

Gifts for angels - Lola's story

Hello All, it has been nearly 7 years since my daughter, Lola, passed away... And as I set up "Gifts for Angels" in her memory I thought it was about time I told her story to the world. Over the next few weeks I will attempt to relay to you the "Wonder" that was my Lola and thoses fateful days in March when we lost her ..... In doing so I wish not only to honor her memory but raise awareness of Brain Tumours and the devastation they cause. http://www.giftsforangels.co.uk sadly I am not the only parent out there that has lost a child and talking or reading about other people's experiences can help so please feel free to forward onto anyone you may know that is struggling with their own grief.
Thank you, Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment