Monday 10 November 2014

Gifts for Angels at Christmas Time new Products www.giftsforangels.co.uk

This Christmas I am so pleased to offer some lovely pieces to keep all our loved ones close in our hearts.
The personalised Christmas Baubles are back, which were so popular last year. I have my beautiful Glass bauble which sits pride of place on my christmas tree every year. In addition to these I now have a Sliver finished 'Tree Angel' and a real 'Slate Heart tree decoration' both of which can be personalised. The beautiful Stained glass Gifts, are perfect for any tree and can be made in any colour of your choice.

The Gold and Silver Grave Side Vases are back too.

I understand how hard Christmas time can be and I'm sure that will be the title of my next blog......
 http://www.giftsforangels.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment