Wednesday 15 May 2013

Gone too soon & www.giftsforangels.co.uk

I am so pleased that the memorial website gonetoosoon is stocking my Precious Plaque Grave ornaments. This memorial website was such a hugh comfort to me when Lola first passed away. It was before FB, Blogging & tweeting (i think) or at least it was before I was familiar with any of them! So here was a website that I could easily manage, have a tribute page to my daughter where I could light candels and put music on and most importantly it gave me a community of people that shared my grief. It was the first time I didn't feel alone, and this was such a comfort. It really is a wonderful community of people and I am very proud to have them sell my products.

www.giftsforangels.co.uk  in loving memory of Lola Helena Catherine Rice

www.gonetoosoon.org

http://www.giftsforangels.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment