Wednesday 3 April 2013

What have I learnt from my daughter's death? www.giftsforangels.co.uk

What have I learnt from my Daughter's death?

That the world goes on, whether you are ready for it or not.
That death can happen to anyone at any time
That Life is short, so appreciate everything
That what does not kill you makes you harder
That you can't change what people think of you
That true friends will always be there, no matter what
and......

That I have no tolerance for stupidity or self pity & I will be blunt about it.
That I will always measure my life from before & after Lola's death.
That as long as I am on this earth I will worry constantly about my children.
That I am not afraid to talk about Lola, or how she died even if it makes others uncomfortable.
That I really have married the best Man on the planet.
That I can laugh & and have fun but after knowing such great sadness I will never be truly happy again.

http://www.giftsforangels.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment